Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The calm before the storm

Tonight is the calm, but unfortunately I see the horizon and it looks like it could be trouble in the future. This semester I am teaching a 5-week accelerated hybrid class (AHY). We will meet once a week for three hours and the rest of the course is online. Officially classes start next week but the AHY class is already in week 0 and reading chapters for the first day of class. I still need to finish the syllabus for the other classes this week, but I am feeling fairly confident. I am working with local businesses to have my Spring 2010 Bus 101 students visit a company to talk about HR and be involved with a employee satisfaction survey.



Christine is reading a book tonight, so I finished the last edits of November pictures from the Sakaguchi visit. If I was not a procrastinator by nature I would argue that I delay picture editing for at least a couple of months in order to look back and reflect. It was an awesome visit by my sister and her family. Steve & Bill are awesome family and Abi is definitely a cutie!

No comments: