Sunday, December 6, 2009

A bit behind


Who knows what actually caused us to laugh, but a bit of photoshop and all the good faces are in one picture!

I am only about two months behind on our pictures. We'll see if I get caught up after finals and before heading back to MN for Christmas ... I doubt it.

Six new doorknobs are on the doors upstairs. We are removing all the knobs in the house that are keyed and replacing them with closet doorknobs (unlockable) and bathroom doorknobs (locking but easily opened from the outside). Michaela locked Danielle's door a month ago and I was unable to figure out how to open it. Luckily no one was inside, but I ended up drilling it out. Six more to go downstairs!

2 comments:

Cindy Gold said...

Glad to hear you have some of the door knobs changed out.....it looks like a bunch of door knobs in the picture you posted too! What fun, I just giggle looking at the picture and enjoyed the memories of all being together and taking the pictures. Absolutely loved the ones you posted earlier. Miss you & Love you all. Mom

Al said...

I knew she was intelligent!
Uncle Al