Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Canceled Classes: Time to edit pictures

I was grading homework tonight when I received the email that campus is closed today (at the time tomorrow) due to forecasted blizzard conditions in southern and central Wisconsin. Like so many other times in my life when I should be thankful for a break and take the opportunity to catch up, I instead decided to procrastinate school work and edit pictures instead.

I uploaded over 100 edits, mostly from June and September. While I realize that spending much time on pictures three months old has little value except personal satisfaction, I do enjoy looking over them and recalling past memories. Michaela was and remains today very proud of her wedding dress.

IS there any wonder why I call Danielle Monster sometimes!

No comments: