Friday, December 4, 2009

Visit from Oregon

Two weekends ago my sister Aubrey and her awesome family Steve and Abigail (Abi), the Sakaguchis, visited us in Marshfield. It was a weekend filled with lots of family time and extra help around the house.


My parents with all of their descendants.



Three granddaughters!


Michaela and Abi


Danielle, Abigail, and Michaela in matching clothes from Grandma.

Even with the extra week to work on pictures and having the time in which I could have posted a blog, my sister was still quicker than me after returning home from her trip.You can see some more of their visit on the Sak's blog.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I really hope all of you are feeling better. The pictures are great-I would like one of the whole family. We had so much fun with all of you here and then again at Dad's. Time with everyone is so precious especially as the girls change so fast during this time. I have only looked at two of Derek and Kali's wedding albums but will most likely want some prints; will let you know. You both did an awesome job on them and they are truly a keepsake for Derek and Kali...you should be proud! Have fun preparing for Jesus' birth...and am anxious to see you again! Love to all--and hugs.

Aubrey said...

I posted sooner because I have 1 immobile child and you have to highly mobile young ladies. LOL :) LOVED our time together! Could you send me the file of the pics you posted?