End of July
- We moved in with the help of family!
- We explore the Winona Area....finding free Kayak rentals...
- ... a vineyard ...
- ... and Garvin Heights lookout over Winona.
- Danielle turned 3!
- Danielle attempts to take over for Christine as my barber, and ...
- ... a new semester starts for me at Saint Mary's University. I'm immensely enjoying the students, campus, and classes while experiencing a learning curve associated with being new.
- We visit Ferguson's Apple Orchard in Wisconsin.
- Slowly get settled in at the house and get used to our front yard view.
- Visit Mystery Cave State Park
- Christine repaints some walls, including a complete new color for the girls bedroom with a retouched bunkbed...
- ...and we visit Whitewater State Park attending a bird banding session at which both girls released an American Goldfinch and were successful with our first ever Geocaching.
In between all of these happenings we have been enjoying frequent walks and bike rides around the area, exploring new parks, meeting new people, and trying out different places. We are getting comfortable with some things and have addressed some of the challenges faced with a new location and house...but other things have been put on the back burner as a result.
If you have tried calling us on cell phones, we get no reception at the house. That is on the list of things to do, unfortunately it is behind class prep for tomorrow. Maybe someday in the future we will have cell coverage, Netflix hooked-up, and the yard ready for winter.