Sunday, July 26, 2009

Too close to home

Yesterday morning we were reminded of how bad things can get in short order. 3640 (one building away from us) in our apartment complex started on fire around 8. The fire department quickly put out the fire, but it was already too late for an elderly lady. Luckily not many of the units were occupied due to renovations, I only hope everyone had renter's insurance for smoke damage.

Here are the local news reports.

Even though it wasn't you specifically on this fire, Steven thanks for being you and what you do!

No comments: