1. On Wednesday I finally finished drafts of my papers.
2. Later that day we went for a walk and Michaela posed a couple of times for Christine.
4. We closed on the house Friday. Not any complications just an early drive. We cleaned the carpets and took some measurements. Even though the move is not for a couple of weeks I am already thankful for wonderful family! I hope all goes well with a deck and the move.
Michaela loved the new house, especially her big girl bed and the stairs. We picked up green sheets for her twin bed frame, and she already met two neighbor dogs.
5. On the way back to Madison on Saturday we stopped at Baxter's Hollow. I have not been out birding too often, once last weekend with Rich when he was in town but almost a month before that. The girls were going to sleep, but after Danielle woke up Christine had them both on. I had to take a picture of that. We did not see much but it was nice being outside.
6. Michaela's excitement from the new house might have turned into a fever. She was sick Saturday, culminating with an ugly night of medication and not much sleep. She felt much better Sunday and was much more normal.
On to this week....only a couple more and I might find my head which feels like it has been chopped off for a while.