Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 Months Old!


Wow, does time fly...Danielle is already two months old today. I didn't get really great pictures today, but I thought I would upload and post to commemorate the day :) Danielle is (as Malcolm said) smiling a tons and I really get bummed that I don't get to hang around all day with her and talk to her and smile with her. Instead she gets hauled around to this place and that and we are always on the go. It is so different from when we had Michaela, it will be interesting to see how that affects her as she grows older.

I did have to make a quick note of yesterday...I tried my hand at 'phishing' when I went with the girls to Lake Farm park and I was so excited when I had a Golden-Crowned Kinglet, some sort of warbler (Malcolm wasn't there to ID it for me) and some chickadees all within 5 feet of me, checking me out. It was awesome. I am sure people thought I was strange making that sound but who cares when I get birds that close to me...even Michaela was excited to see the warbler that close.


This past weekend Grandma Cindy came to visit and it was so nice to have someone to watch the girls while I did a few errands, got my hair cut and just enjoyed not having to continually keep them busy. We got a chance to talk and I had some conversations with someone other than a two-year old. You don't know how much you miss that until you don't have it :) Michaela LOVED having Grandma there and painted a pumpkin and got to go the park with her and was so very sad when Grandma started packing her bag to go home. So, anyhow THANKYOU Grandma Cindy for all your help!

No comments: